Here's what I'm currently reading.
- I just finished Andy Stanley's newest book "Deep & Wide: Creating Churches Unchurched People Love to Attend." Reading it made me more passionate about church and all the possibilities before us.
- I'm also reading "A Hole in Our Gospel" by Richard Stearns which is making me examine my life in relation to the hurting world.
- "Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die" by Chip and Dan Heath is causing me to reexamine my teaching and speaking. Are my messages "sticky"?
Here are some books I'm anxious to read:
- "My One Word: Change Your Life With Just OneWord" by Mike Ashcraft and Rachel Olsen (Rachel is a Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker, and I love to support that ministry.)
- "20,000 Days and Counting: The Crash Course for Mastering Your Life Right Now" by Robert D. Smith
- "Weird: Because Normal Isn't Working" by Craig Groeschel. He's a great pastor and speaker, and I love the title -- it fits me.